Re: MongoDB FDW Problem.

От Dickson S. Guedes
Тема Re: MongoDB FDW Problem.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> My best for all in this list.
>
> i'm trying to use FDW for MongoDB using PostgreSQL 9.4 using pgdg yum
> repo:   yum install postgresql94-server postgresql94-contrib mongo_fdw94
> My S.O. is CentOS 9.7 64bits
>
> All is ok with Postgres.  I can create extension, foreign server and
> foreign table.
> My problem is when the "columns" of the MongoDB collection are a
> document or array.   In my Foreign Table, I have only null values
> returned in selects.
> All of others columns returns its values with no problem.
> Can any help or advise me about this?

I don't work with that but It seems that was an
issue [1] that was fixed in mongo_fdw master [2].

I think that you can follow the instructions here [3]
and contact the extension’s authors to get some
more precise information.

[1] https://github.com/EnterpriseDB/mongo_fdw/issues/32
[2] https://github.com/EnterpriseDB/mongo_fdw/commit/632e78c303024d3a3cbd1a1c1fc5c27784260836
[3] https://github.com/EnterpriseDB/mongo_fdw#contributing