Re: incorrect handling of the timeout in pg_receivexlog

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: incorrect handling of the timeout in pg_receivexlog
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 4:52 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 8:11 PM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I went ahead and committed this, with this fix and a slight change to
>>> the message text.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>>> Hope that's OK with everyone...
>>
>> What about calling PQfinish() before exit() to avoid "unexpected EOF
>> connection" error?
>> Patch attached.
>
> Makes sense, applied.

Thanks! So, let's go back to the original problem: pg_receivexlog
still doesn't work fine
under --disable-integer-datetimes. I previously posted the patch which
fixes that problem.
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/CAHGQGwFutqnFPBYcHUCuoy1zMVDXto=o4OgsjrBWxW4zj2TCSw@mail.gmail.com

Attached is the updated version of the patch. Comments?

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: 9.2beta1, parallel queries, ReleasePredicateLocks, CheckForSerializableConflictIn in the oprofile
Сообщение: Re: 9.2beta1, parallel queries, ReleasePredicateLocks, CheckForSerializableConflictIn in the oprofile