Re: [HACKERS] [streaming replication] 9.1.3 streaming replication bug ?

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [streaming replication] 9.1.3 streaming replication bug ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 4:09 AM, Michael Nolan <htfoot@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Probably the latter. So as Robert pointed out, we need neat API to register
and drop the standby. Though I have no good idea about this..

BTW, I have another idea about wal_keep_segments problem.
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/AANLkTinN=xsPOoaXzVFSp1OkfMDAB1f_d-F91xjEZDV8@mail.gmail.com

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao