Re: pgsql: Correctly initialise shared recoveryLastRecPtr in recovery.

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: pgsql: Correctly initialise shared recoveryLastRecPtr in recovery.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 10:05 PM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Correctly initialise shared recoveryLastRecPtr in recovery.
> Previously we used ReadRecPtr rather than EndRecPtr, which was
> not a serious error but caused pg_stat_replication to report
> incorrect replay_location until at least one WAL record is replayed.

Thanks for the commit!

This needs to be backported to 9.1 and 9.0 because they also have
the same problem.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: pgsql: Improve efficiency of recent changes to plperl's sv2cstr().