Re: Patch: Show process IDs of processes holding a lock; show relation and tuple infos of a lock to acquire

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: Patch: Show process IDs of processes holding a lock; show relation and tuple infos of a lock to acquire
Дата
Ответ на Re: Patch: Show process IDs of processes holding a lock; show relation and tuple infos of a lock to acquire  (Rajeev rastogi <rajeev.rastogi@huawei.com>)
Ответы Re: Patch: Show process IDs of processes holding a lock; show relation and tuple infos of a lock to acquire  (Christian Kruse <christian@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 1:03 PM, Rajeev rastogi
<rajeev.rastogi@huawei.com> wrote:
> On 04 February 2014 14:38, Myself wrote:

>> lock.
>> > at least me.
>> >
>> > Sounds reasonable to me. Attached patch changes messages to the
>> > following:
>> >
>> > Process holding the lock: A. Wait queue: B.
>> > Processes holding the lock: A, B. Wait queue: C.
>>
>> This looks good to me also.
>
> I have tested the revised patch and found ready to be committed.
>
> I am marking this as "Ready for Committer".

Committed!

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao