Re: [HACKERS] Logical Replication WIP

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Logical Replication WIP
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 11:08 PM, Peter Eisentraut
> On 1/19/17 5:01 PM, Petr Jelinek wrote:
>> There were some conflicting changes committed today so I rebased the
>> patch on top of them.
>>
>> Other than that nothing much has changed, I removed the separate sync
>> commit patch, included the rename patch in the patchset and fixed the
>> bug around pg_subscription catalog reported by Erik Rijkers.
>
> Committed.

Sorry I've not followed the discussion about logical replication at all, but
why does logical replication launcher need to start up by default?
   $ initdb -D data   $ pg_ctl -D data start

When I ran the above commands, I got the following message and
found that the bgworker for logical replicatdion launcher was running.
   LOG:  logical replication launcher started

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao