Re: PENDING_LIST_CLEANUP_SIZE - maximum size of GIN pending list Re: HEAD seems to generate larger WAL regarding GIN index

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: PENDING_LIST_CLEANUP_SIZE - maximum size of GIN pending list Re: HEAD seems to generate larger WAL regarding GIN index
Дата
Ответ на Re: PENDING_LIST_CLEANUP_SIZE - maximum size of GIN pending list Re: HEAD seems to generate larger WAL regarding GIN index  (Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: PENDING_LIST_CLEANUP_SIZE - maximum size of GIN pending list Re: HEAD seems to generate larger WAL regarding GIN index  (Etsuro Fujita <fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 1:28 AM, Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 7:46 PM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Thanks for reviewing the patch! ISTM that I failed to make the patch from
>> my git repository... Attached is the rebased version.
>

> I get some compiler warnings on v2 of this patch:
>
> reloptions.c:219: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
> reloptions.c:219: warning: (near initialization for 'intRelOpts[15]')

Thanks for testing the patch!
Attached is the updated version of the patch.

Previously the patch depended on another infrastructure patch
(which allows a user to specify the unit in reloption (*1)). But that
infrastructure patch has serious problem and it's not easy to fix
the problem. So I changed the patch so that it doesn't depend on
that infrastructure patch at all. Even without the infrastructure
patch, the feature that this patch introduces is useful.

Also I added the regression test into the patch.

(*1)
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAHGQGwEanQ_e8WLHL25=bm_8Z5zkyZw0K0yiR+kdMV2HgnE9FQ@mail.gmail.com

Regards,

--