Re: [REVIEW] Re: Compression of full-page-writes

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: [REVIEW] Re: Compression of full-page-writes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 9:08 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 4:29 PM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 10:08 PM, Michael Paquier
>> <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
beenadded in XLogRecordImageHeader rather than block header.

>> Thanks for updating the patch! Attached is the refactored version of the patch.
>
> Cool. Thanks!
>
> I have some minor comments:

Thanks for the comments!

> +        Turning this parameter on can reduce the WAL volume without
> "Turning <value>on</> this parameter

That tag is not used in other place in config.sgml, so I'm not sure if
that's really necessary.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao