Re: SET work_mem = '1TB';

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: SET work_mem = '1TB';
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 1:06 PM, Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 21, 2013, Simon Riggs wrote:
>>
>> I worked up a small patch to support Terabyte setting for memory.
>> Which is OK, but it only works for 1TB, not for 2TB or above.
>

> I've incorporated my review into a new version, attached.
>
> Added "TB" to the docs, added the macro KB_PER_TB, and made "show" to print
> "1TB" rather than "1024GB".

Looks good to me. But I found you forgot to change postgresql.conf.sample,
so I changed it and attached the updated version of the patch.

Barring any objection to this patch and if no one picks up this, I
will commit this.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Patch for fast gin cache performance improvement
Сообщение: Re: Patch for fast gin cache performance improvement