Re: vacuumdb and new VACUUM options

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: vacuumdb and new VACUUM options
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 8:20 PM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 10:01 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> > > --index-cleanup=BOOL
> >
> > I agree with Euler's suggestion to have a 1-1 mapping between the
> > option of vacuumdb and the VACUUM parameter
>
> +1. Attached the draft version patches for both options.

Thanks for the patch!

+ if (strncasecmp(opt_str, "true", 4) != 0 &&
+ strncasecmp(opt_str, "false", 5) != 0)

Shouldn't we allow also "on" and "off", "1", "0" as a valid boolean value,
like VACUUM does?

+ char *index_cleanup;

The patch would be simpler if enum trivalue is used for index_cleanup
variable as the type.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao