Re: Audit of logout

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: Audit of logout
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 5:42 PM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 12:59 PM, Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:

>> This whole argument seems wrong unless I'm missing something:
>>
>> test=# set log_connections = on;
>> ERROR:  parameter "log_connections" cannot be set after connection start
>> test=# set log_disconnections = off;
>> ERROR:  parameter "log_disconnections" cannot be set after connection
>> start

Hmm... I found that you had marked this proposal as "Returned with Feedback".
But I don't think that we reached the consensus to do that. I think that it's
still worth discussing this topic in this CF. So I marked this as "Needs Review"
again.

If you strongly think that this proposal should be marked as
"Returned with Feedback", could you let me know why you think so?

Regards

--
Fujii Masao