Re: WAL format changes

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: WAL format changes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 1:24 AM, Heikki Linnakangas
> Ok, committed all the WAL format changes now.

This breaks pg_resetxlog -l at all. When I ran "pg_resetxlog -l 0x01,0x01,0x01"
in the HEAD, I got the following error message though the same command
successfully completed in 9.1.

    pg_resetxlog: invalid argument for option -l
    Try "pg_resetxlog --help" for more information.

I think the attached patch needs to be applied.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao

Вложения