Re: New pg_lsn type doesn't have hash/btree opclasses

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: New pg_lsn type doesn't have hash/btree opclasses
Дата
Re: New pg_lsn type doesn't have hash/btree opclasses
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 10:03 PM, Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On 2014-05-09 22:01:07 +0900, Fujii Masao wrote:
>> On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 11:55 AM, Fabrízio de Royes Mello
>> <fabriziomello@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > If helps, I added some regression tests to the lastest patch.
>>
>> +DATA(insert OID = 3260 (    403        pglsn_ops        PGNSP PGUID ));
>> +DATA(insert OID = 3261 (    405        pglsn_ops        PGNSP PGUID ));
>>
>> The patch looks good to me except the name of index operator class.
>
> FWIW, I've tested and looked through the patch as well.
>
>> I think that "pg_lsn_ops" is better than "pglsn_ops" because it's for "pg_lsn"
>> data type.
>
> You're right, that's marginally prettier.
>
> You plan to commit it?

Yes unless many people object the commit.

Michael,
You're now modifying the patch?

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Cache lookup error when using jsonb, json_build_object and a WITH clause