max_worker_processes on the standby

От Fujii Masao
Тема max_worker_processes on the standby
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hi,

"25.5.3. Administrator's Overview" in the document
The setting of some parameters on the standby will need reconfiguration
if they have been changed on the primary. For these parameters,
the value on the standby must be equal to or greater than the value
on the primary. If these parameters are not set high enough then
the standby will refuse to start. Higher values can then be supplied
and the server restarted to begin recovery again. These parameters are:
    max_connections
    max_prepared_transactions
    max_locks_per_transaction

I found that the value of max_worker_processes on the standby also
must be equal to or greater than the value on the master. So we should
just add max_worker_processes to this paragraph. Patch attached.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao

Вложения