Re: proposal: pg_restore --convert-to-text

От Euler Taveira
Тема Re: proposal: pg_restore --convert-to-text
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Em qui, 14 de fev de 2019 às 22:41, Andreas Karlsson
<andreas@proxel.se> escreveu:
> Agreed, "-f -" would be acceptable. I use pg_restore to stdout a lot,
> but almost always manually and would have to have to remember and type
> "--convert-to-text".

Since no one has stepped up, I took a stab at it. It will prohibit
standard output unless '-f -' be specified. -l option also has the
same restriction.

It breaks backward compatibility and as Tom suggested a variant of
this patch (without docs) should be applied to back branches.

--
   Euler Taveira                                   Timbira -
http://www.timbira.com.br/

Вложения

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: crash in pg_identify_object_as_address
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: proposal: pg_restore --convert-to-text