Re: BUG #15650: oracle_fdw issue

От Euler Taveira
Тема Re: BUG #15650: oracle_fdw issue
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Em sex, 22 de fev de 2019 às 06:31, PG Bug reporting form
<noreply@postgresql.org> escreveu:

> we facing some issue while creating oracle_fdw please find the below steps
> and please need do the needful.

Why did you open another bug report? If what I told you did not solve
the problem, open an issue in oracle_fdw project. This bug report is
mainly for postgres project.

--
   Euler Taveira                                   Timbira -
http://www.timbira.com.br/

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: 'update returning *' returns 0 columns instead of empty row with 2 columns when (i) no rows updated and (ii) when applied to a partitioned table with sub-partition
От: Amit Langote