Re: identity not working with inherited table

От Euler Taveira
Тема Re: identity not working with inherited table
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Em seg, 6 de mai de 2019 às 14:05, Francisco Olarte
<folarte@peoplecall.com> escreveu:

> If you see it as a feature, why do you report it as a bug?

First of all, I'm not José (who wrote the bug report). I see "inherits
identity columns" by child tables as a *new* feature (minor issue, no
bug fix, no backpatch).

> And, given your sig, you should have done it. I'm just an ocasional
> user and found it in the docs in about a dozen seconds.

What does my signature have to do with the discussion?

--
   Euler Taveira                                   Timbira -
http://www.timbira.com.br/

От: Francisco Olarte
Сообщение: Re: identity not working with inherited table
От: Francisco Olarte
Сообщение: Re: identity not working with inherited table