Re: "IS NOT DOCUMENT" is missing

От Euler Taveira
Тема Re: "IS NOT DOCUMENT" is missing
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> From testing, it seems like PostgreSQL supports the syntax "IS NOT DOCUMENT"
> in addition to "IS DOCUMENT", similar to "IS NOT NULL", "IS NOT FALSE", etc,
> however this does not appear to be documented, only "IS DOCUMENT" is.

It has been like that since day 1. I'm not sure why it was not
documented. It already has some tests. I'll bet that was an oversight.
Should we repeat the statement in another item (like the attached
patch)? Another option is to add a statement in the "IS DOCUMENT"
item. I'm afraid that NULL return wouldn't be clear.

--
   Euler Taveira                                   Timbira -
http://www.timbira.com.br/

Вложения

От: Euler Taveira
Сообщение: Re: Documentation for varbit is missing size parameter
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Synopsis of SELECT statement: UNION, INTERSECTION, EXCEPT