Re: crash while decoding INSERT ON CONFLICT

От Euler Taveira
Тема Re: crash while decoding INSERT ON CONFLICT
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 1:31 PM, Euler Taveira <euler@timbira.com.br> wrote:
>> (gdb) bt full
>
> Have you managed to see the crash more than once in your environment?
> I wonder if the problem is somehow related to spilling to a reorder
> buffer temp/spool file.

When the system crashed, it restarted and crashed again, and again (in
the same transaction and with the same backtrace) until I blocked the
replication role in pg_hba.conf. I didn't check if there were files in
pg_replslot.

--
   Euler Taveira                                   Timbira -
http://www.timbira.com.br/

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: crash while decoding INSERT ON CONFLICT
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: [BUG] Re-entering malloc problem when use --enable-nlsbuildpostgresql