Re: Special role for subscriptions

От Euler Taveira
Тема Re: Special role for subscriptions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Em qua, 20 de mar de 2019 às 21:57, Michael Paquier
<michael@paquier.xyz> escreveu:

> Perhaps we would want something at database level different from GRANT
> CREATE ON DATABASE, but only for subscriptions?  This way, it is
> possible to have per-database groups having the right to create
> subscriptions, and I'd like to think that we should not include
> subcription creation into the existing CREATE rights.  It would be
> kind of funny to not have CREATE include the creation of this specific
> object though :)

It will be really strange but I can live with that. Another idea is
CREATE bit to create subscriptions (without replicate) and SUBSCRIBE
bit to replicate tables. It is not just a privilege to create a
subscription but also to modify tables that a role doesn't have
explicit permission. Let's allocate another AclItem?

--
   Euler Taveira                                   Timbira -
http://www.timbira.com.br/

От: Jesper Pedersen
Сообщение: Re: speeding up planning with partitions
От: Jeremy Finzel
Сообщение: Re: Automated way to find actual COMMIT LSN of subxact LSN