Re: [HACKERS] Postgresql gives error that role goes not exists whileit exists

От Euler Taveira
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Postgresql gives error that role goes not exists whileit exists
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Postgresql gives error that role goes not exists whileit exists  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Can someone assists with the issue posted on StackOverflow?
>
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46540537/postgresql-9-3-creation-of-group-role-causes-permission-problems
>

> Creation of new Group Role causes postgresql to think that Login roles does
> not exist. I think it's a bug? or at least a wrong error message

I'm not sure. I bet a dime that the role was created as "Iris" and you
are trying to assing "iris" (they are different). If you list the
roles, we can confirm that.

--   Euler Taveira                                   Timbira -
http://www.timbira.com.br/  PostgreSQL: Consultoria, Desenvolvimento, Suporte 24x7 e Treinamento