Re: [HACKERS] Should pg_current_wal_location() become pg_current_wal_lsn()

От Euler Taveira
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Should pg_current_wal_location() become pg_current_wal_lsn()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I vote for "location" -> "lsn". I would expect complains about the
current inconsistency at some point, and the function names have been
already changed for this release..

+1.

--
   Euler Taveira                                   Timbira - http://www.timbira.com.br/