Re: pgAdmin4 2.0 python wheel on Ubuntu

От Richard Greenwood
Тема Re: pgAdmin4 2.0 python wheel on Ubuntu
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Thank you Murtuza. I can now again run pgAdmin4.py as me and connect to remote servers that require SSL.
BEst regards,
Rich

On Sun, Oct 8, 2017 at 11:08 PM, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

Can you try pasting follwoing in your config_local.py,

import os
DATA_DIR = os.path.realpath(os.path.expanduser(u'~/.pgadmin/'))
LOG_FILE = os.path.join(DATA_DIR, 'pgadmin4.log')
SQLITE_PATH = os.path.join(DATA_DIR, 'pgadmin4.db')
SESSION_DB_PATH = os.path.join(DATA_DIR, 'sessions')
STORAGE_DIR = os.path.join(DATA_DIR, 'storage')

Restart pgAdmin4 and check.