Re: [pgadmin-support] QGIS Seem To Bypass PostgreSQL/PostGIS User Privileges/Permissions

От Richard Greenwood
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] QGIS Seem To Bypass PostgreSQL/PostGIS User Privileges/Permissions
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I can not reproduce your issue. I have a standard read-only user. I connect from qgis to postgres with that user and I can not even enable editing in qgis (the "pencil" button is disabled). I'm on Linux, postgres 9.4, qgis 2.14. It sounds like your pgadmin is working as expected so I would suggest that you double check your qgis configuration.

Rich