Help regarding figuring out routes in pgAdmin4

От Ahmad Mehmood
Тема Help regarding figuring out routes in pgAdmin4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Dear PostgreSQL Hackers,

I hope this email finds you well. As I delve into the codebase, I've encountered some challenges understanding how routes are implemented within the application.

As I navigate through the codebase, I've encountered some challenges understanding how routes are implemented within pgAdmin4. While I've made efforts to study the documentation and examine the source code, I'm still struggling to grasp certain aspects, particularly in files like roles __init__.py.

Coming from a different stack, I'm accustomed to certain patterns and conventions which seem to differ in Flask. Specifically, I cannot locate the familiar @blueprint.route decorator in these files, which has left me somewhat perplexed.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance. I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.