Re: how to install plprofiler

От shashidhar Reddy
Тема Re: how to install plprofiler
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you Pavel it worked for me.

On Sat, 29 Oct, 2022, 12:59 pm Pavel Stehule, <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:

so 29. 10. 2022 v 9:25 odesílatel shashidhar Reddy <shashidharreddy001@gmail.com> napsal:
Pavel,

After Uninstall plprofiler where can find this to install again.

On Sat, 29 Oct, 2022, 12:42 pm Pavel Stehule, <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

so 29. 10. 2022 v 8:44 odesílatel shashidhar Reddy <shashidharreddy001@gmail.com> napsal:
Hello,

I am in a process of upgrading postgresql 12 to version 13, when I am testing it getting the below error
 could not load library $carlib/plprofiler                                          "/usr/lib/postgresql/13/lib/plprofiler.so": /usr/lib/postgresql/13/lib/plprofiler.so: undefined symbol: hash_uint32

Could you please let me know how to install plprofiler on version 13 to pass this error.

Did you install plprofiler for PostgreSQL 13?

If yes, then you need to uninstall plprofiler before upgrade. Some extensions doesn't support upgrade between major versions, or doesn't supports upgrade Postgres and upgrade the extension in one step.

Regards

Pavel

OS is Ubuntu
--