[SQL] DB initialization/ Upgrade issue

От Ashish Tiwari
Тема [SQL] DB initialization/ Upgrade issue
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi Team,

Our team has done some activity but they didn't take the backup before activity.it was setting of replication.The Pg data has been kept secure.

Now when initializaing the DB getting the error as below.

The database cluster was initialized with PG_CONTROL_VERSION 922, but the server was compiled with PG_CONTROL_VERSION 937.

Any solution if DB can be upgraded from 9.2 to 9.3.

Any suggestions is welcome

Thanks.

Best regards,
Ashish