Re: pgAdmin 4 commit: Tree view icons

От Chethana Kumar
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4 commit: Tree view icons
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

PFA patch with resolved all the issues raised.

Issues:
1. Alignment issue: All icons changed from left to center aligned
2. Missing job step icon: Changed in css from .png to .svg for loading the icons
3. Similar look between Jobs and job icon: Updated the icon to differentiate themselves

Also added a white rounded box for the icon placed on popup title bar to differentiate the icon blue color from blue title bar.

Regards,
Chethana kumar

Regards,
Chethana kumar