Re: using a generated series in function

От Misa Simic
Тема Re: using a generated series in function
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi John,

Well, maybe the best would be to say on english what you want to achieve...

From SQL code in your mail - it is not clear ( at least to me...)

but: SELECT now() - it will just execute function ant there is not possible to say WHERE in that...

and like you said:

select function_name(integer, date);  -- function returns a numeric

it works - there is no place for WHERE...

If the query have WHERE - then it also at leasy must have FROM clausule...

Kind Regards,

Misa