Re: [HACKERS] Improvements in psql hooks for variables

От Rahila Syed
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Improvements in psql hooks for variables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

The patch works fine on applying on latest master branch and testing it for various variables as listed in PsqlSettings struct.
I will post further comments on patch soon.

Thank you,
Rahila Syed

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 1:33 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
"Daniel Verite" <daniel@manitou-mail.org> writes:
> Here's an update with these changes:

I scanned this patch very quickly and think it addresses my previous
stylistic objections.  Rahila is the reviewer of record though, so
I'll wait for his comments before going further.