Re: TRACE_SORT defined by default

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: TRACE_SORT defined by default
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 2:07 PM Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:
> I just noticed that TRACE_SORT is defined by default (since 2005
> apparently). It seems odd since it is the only debugging code enabled by
> default.

I think that we should get rid of the #ifdef stuff, so that it isn't
possible to disable the trace_sort instrumentation my commenting out
the TRACE_SORT entry in pg_config_manual.h. I recall being opposed on
this point by Robert Haas. Possibly because he just didn't want to
deal with it at the time.

--
Peter Geoghegan