Re: Possible NULL dereferencing null pointer (src/backend/executor/nodeIncrementalSort.c)

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Possible NULL dereferencing null pointer (src/backend/executor/nodeIncrementalSort.c)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 2:04 PM Ranier Vilela <ranier.vf@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > The author of deduplication claimed that he thinks the problem may be in IncrementalSort,
>> > he did not specify which part.
>>
>> No I didn't.
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAH2-Wz=Ae84z0PXTBc+SSGi9EC8nGKn9D16OP-dgH47Jcrv0Ww@mail.gmail.com

That thread is obviously totally unrelated to what you're talking
about. I cannot imagine how you made the connection. The only
commonality is the term "incremental sort".

Moreover, the point that I make in the thread that you link to is that
the bug in question could not possibly be related to the incremental
sort commit. That was an initial quick guess that I made that turned
out to be wrong.

--
Peter Geoghegan

Сообщение: Re: Possible NULL dereferencing null pointer (src/backend/executor/nodeIncrementalSort.c)
Сообщение: Re: Possible NULL dereferencing null pointer (src/backend/executor/nodeIncrementalSort.c)