Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 6:36 PM Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
> Just one more request: Can I have some more pages from the same
> indexes? You have already provided me with
> "mediawiki.transcode_key_idx.block1.page". But could you now also
> provide me with blocks 2, 8, and 16 from the same index? This is a
> pretty random choice. I just want to see if they all contain corrupt
> posting list tuples, like page 1 (I suspect that they all will).

Also, page 0 of the table "page" itself would be useful. The same
pageinspect recipe will work with a table.

Many thanks
--
Peter Geoghegan

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries