Re: [HACKERS] [WIP] Effective storage of duplicates in B-tree index.

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [WIP] Effective storage of duplicates in B-tree index.
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] [WIP] Effective storage of duplicates in B-tree index.  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 4:54 PM Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
> Attached is v34, which has this change. My plan is to commit something
> very close to this on Wednesday morning (barring any objections).

Pushed.

I'm going to delay committing the pageinspect patch until tomorrow,
since I haven't thought about that aspect of the project in a while.
Seems like a good idea to go through it one more time, once it's clear
that the buildfarm is stable. The buildfarm appears to be stable now,
though there was an issue with a compiler warning earlier. I quickly
pushed a fix for that, and can see that longfin is green/passing now.

Thanks for sticking with this project, Anastasia.
--
Peter Geoghegan