Re: BUG #18002: Duplicate entries of row possible even after having primary key

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: BUG #18002: Duplicate entries of row possible even after having primary key
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sun, Jul 2, 2023 at 2:53 PM David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:
> It might be best if you start again and explain the problem and
> include the table name of the table that is actually causing the
> issue. Use psql instead of pgAdmin and show us the output of:
>
> \d name_of_the_problem_table

They're on 14, so I suggest that pg_amcheck be used for this.

Ajinkya: Something like this ought to do it:

pg_amcheck --install-missing --heapallindexed -d postgres

What does that command output? Can you let us know?

--
Peter Geoghegan