Re: nbtdesc.c and nbtpage.c are inconsistent with XLOG_BTREE_META_CLEANUP(11~)

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: nbtdesc.c and nbtpage.c are inconsistent with XLOG_BTREE_META_CLEANUP(11~)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jun 16, 2019 at 7:05 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> I would have supposed that more people scan WAL records using the
> description callbacks.

The WAL record in question, XLOG_BTREE_META_CLEANUP, is certainly one
of the less common record types used by nbtree. I agree that this
should have been tested when it went in, but I'm not surprised that
the bug remained undetected for a year. Not that many people use
pg_waldump.

--
Peter Geoghegan