Re: Optimizing nbtree ScalarArrayOp execution, allowing multi-column ordered scans, skip scan

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Optimizing nbtree ScalarArrayOp execution, allowing multi-column ordered scans, skip scan
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Dec 28, 2023 at 12:28 PM Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
> Attached is v9, which I'm posting just to fix bitrot. The patch
> stopped cleanly applying against HEAD due to recent bugfix commit
> 7e6fb5da. No real changes here compared to v8.

Attached is v10, which is another revision most just intended to fix
bitrot. This time from changes to selfuncs.c on HEAD.

v10 also fixes the assertion failure reported by Matthias in passing,
just because it was easy to include. No changes for the other open
items, though.

--
Peter Geoghegan

Вложения