Re: BUG #15309: ERROR: catalog is missing 1 attribute(s) for relid760676 when max_parallel_maintenance_workers > 0

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: BUG #15309: ERROR: catalog is missing 1 attribute(s) for relid760676 when max_parallel_maintenance_workers > 0
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 1:31 PM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
> I suspect that the problem is that parallel workers have a different
> idea about which relfilenode they need to scan, or something along
> those lines. Maybe cluster_rel() needs to be taught about parallel
> CREATE INDEX. I must have missed some detail within cluster.c prior to
> parallel CREATE INDEX going in.

To be clear, I mean that the leader process's worker state has the
right relfilenode (the leader process always participates as a
worker), but all worker processes have the stale relfilenode.

--
Peter Geoghegan

Сообщение: Re: Docker image of 11~beta2-2 orders strings case-insensitively
Сообщение: Re: Docker image of 11~beta2-2 orders strings case-insensitively