Re: PageGetFreeSpace() isn't quite the right thing for some of its callers

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: PageGetFreeSpace() isn't quite the right thing for some of its callers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 11:35 AM Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe we should rename it.

There are only about 20 PageGetFreeSpace() callers, so that shouldn't
be too disruptive. We might also need to rename
PageGetFreeSpaceForMultipleTuples() and PageGetExactFreeSpace(). And,
heapam.c won't be able to call whatever we rename PageGetFreeSpace()
to.

--
Peter Geoghegan