Re: ERROR: found multixact from before relminmxid

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: ERROR: found multixact from before relminmxid
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 7:53 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> I've not followed this thread. Possible it's the overeager check for pg upgraded tuples from before 9.3 that Alvaro
fixedrecently?

I was aware of commit 477ad05e, which must be what you're referring
to. I don't think that that's what this is, since this error occurs
within heap_freeze_tuple() -- it's not the over-enforced
HEAP_XMAX_IS_LOCKED_ONLY() error within heap_prepare_freeze_tuple().
And, because this database wasn't pg_upgraded.

I should wait until tomorrow before doing any further analysis, though.

--
Peter Geoghegan