Re: ERROR: posting list tuple with 20 items cannot be split at offset 168

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: ERROR: posting list tuple with 20 items cannot be split at offset 168
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 1:47 AM Herman verschooten
<Herman@verschooten.net> wrote:
> The filesystem is EXT4 on a Proxmox container using LVM-thin.
>
> I have to check, but I believe there may still be a complete backup of the instance.

Thanks for getting back about this.

A fix for this bug will appear in Postgres 14.1. In the meantime I
suggest that you avoid using parallel VACUUM. For example, any scripts
that run VACUUM could be temporarily changed to make sure that
parallelism won't be used. If the script says "vacuum my_table;", then
that could be changed to "vacuum (parallel 0) my_table;", for example.
Just until you can upgrade to the next point release.

--
Peter Geoghegan