Re: [HACKERS] [WIP] [B-Tree] Keep indexes sorted by heap physical location

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [WIP] [B-Tree] Keep indexes sorted by heap physical location
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 7:54 PM, Claudio Freire <klaussfreire@gmail.com> wrote:
> The attached patch tries to maintain the initial status of B-Tree
> indexes, which are created with equal-key runs in physical order,
> during the whole life of the B-Tree, and make key-tid pairs
> efficiently searchable in the process.

I don't see an entry for this in the next CF. Do you have a plan for it?

BTW, I did post some remarks on this patch on another thread recently
[1]. Not sure if any of what I said there is news to you at this
point.

[1] postgr.es/m/CAH2-Wzn=6Lc3OVA88x=E6SKG72ojNUE6ut6RZAqNnQx-YLcw=Q@mail.gmail.com
--
Peter Geoghegan