Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, May 24, 2022 at 9:37 AM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> Do we have any idea what really causes the corruption?

I don't think so.

Andrey's tap test fails for me on 14 as expected, and does so reliably
-- so there is a fairly good reproducer for this.

I don't have time to debug this right now (need to work on my pgCon
talk), but it would probably be straightforward to get an RR recording
of the failure.

> One thing that'd be worth excluding is the use of parallel index builds.

I can rule out a problem with parallel index builds -- disabling them
in the tap test doesn't alter the outcome.

--
Peter Geoghegan

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY