Re: [HACKERS] PG10 transition tables, wCTEs and multiple operationson the same table

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PG10 transition tables, wCTEs and multiple operationson the same table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 1:20 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not sure that I entirely agree with you on these points, but I
> don't want to debate it further and especially not on a public mailing
> list.

Fair enough.

> I'm going to spend some time over the next ~24 hours studying
> this thread and the patches and determining whether or not I'm willing
> to take responsibility for this patch.

Thank you.

--
Peter Geoghegan

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PG10 transition tables, wCTEs and multiple operationson the same table
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PG10 transition tables, wCTEs and multiple operations on the same table