Re: Why did I fail to get a review posted through the commitfest appvia e-mail?

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Why did I fail to get a review posted through the commitfest appvia e-mail?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 11:33 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> So it looks like the message was delivered to -hackers only. It should've
> been delivered to you through hackers. However -- do you by any chance have
> the "Don't receive an extra copy of mails when listed in To or CC fields"
> checkbox set in your subscription? That would confirm this pattern (it being
> a bug in the cf app in the end, but I wanted to confirm that before digging
> into the code to figure out whats actually wrong).

I can confirm that I have "Don't receive an extra copy of mails when
listed in To or CC fields" checked.

Thanks
--
Peter Geoghegan

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Why did I fail to get a review posted through the commitfest appvia e-mail?
Сообщение: Re: Why did I fail to get a review posted through the commitfest appvia e-mail?