Re: Connections hang indefinitely while taking a gin index's LWLockbuffer_content lock(PG10.7)

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Connections hang indefinitely while taking a gin index's LWLockbuffer_content lock(PG10.7)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Alexander,

On Sun, Oct 27, 2019 at 7:04 PM Alexander Korotkov
<a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> It tool me a lot of efforts to revise a concurrency section in README.
> I can't judge the result, but I probably did my best.  I'd like to
> commit this patchset including both bug fixes and README update. But
> I'd like you to take a look on the README patch first.

Thank you for working on this.

I am flying back to the USA today, and will try to take a look at what
you came up with on the way. I will definitely have some feedback in
the next few days.

--
Peter Geoghegan