Re: New IndexAM API controlling index vacuum strategies

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: New IndexAM API controlling index vacuum strategies
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 8:52 AM Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
> All of the changes from your fixup patch are clear improvements, and
> so I'll include them in the final commit. Thanks!

I did change the defaults of the GUCs to 1.6 billion, though.

All patches in the patch series have been pushed. Hopefully I will not
be the next person to break the buildfarm today.

Thanks Masahiko, and everybody else involved!
--
Peter Geoghegan