Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 12:37 PM Kamigishi Rei <iijima.yun@koumakan.jp> wrote:
> I am afraid the severity level of autovacuum was too low for the default
> syslog configuration on FreeBSD. I changed it just now to log *.* to a
> separate file and I can see autovacuum messages for other databases
> appear there now.

Oh well. It's enabled now, and it doesn't seem to be too hard for you
to reproduce the issue, given time. We can just wait a few more days.

> Should I disable the daily vacuum script?

Please don't change anything. The daily VACUUM script is probably
where the problem actually starts.

--
Peter Geoghegan