Re: BUG #17255: Server crashes in index_delete_sort_cmp() due to race condition with vacuum

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: BUG #17255: Server crashes in index_delete_sort_cmp() due to race condition with vacuum
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 3:47 PM Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
> Overall, we are *guaranteed* to only call heap_prune_record_unused()
> at most once per tuple with storage. I believe that this is a small
> reduction, since HEAD will do the maybe-aborted precheck call to
> heap_prune_record_unused() before anything else.

This is copy-pasta. I meant heap_prune_satisfies_vacuum(), not
heap_prune_record_unused().

--
Peter Geoghegan

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17255: Server crashes in index_delete_sort_cmp() due to race condition with vacuum
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17255: Server crashes in index_delete_sort_cmp() due to race condition with vacuum