Re: BUG #15528: on v11.0 version still get error "ERROR: catalog ismissing 1 attribute(s) for relid 6855092"

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: BUG #15528: on v11.0 version still get error "ERROR: catalog ismissing 1 attribute(s) for relid 6855092"
Дата
Ответ на BUG #15528: on v11.0 version still get error "ERROR: catalog ismissing 1 attribute(s) for relid 6855092"  (PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 6:48 PM 小威 <zxw110876189@qq.com> wrote:
> when set max_parallel_maintenance_workers = 0,no issue(vacuum full ok)now.before it my 2 times test were all
failed.nowI set it to 2 again and set log_min_message = debug5,log_min_error_statement=debug5,try to get more details.

That would be helpful. I also encourage you to install
contrib/amcheck, and perform the verification I asked about. amcheck
is not a third party extension -- it's maintained as part of the
PostgreSQL codebase. You probably just have to install a separate OS
package, and then you can "CREATE EXTENSION amcheck" from psql. The
package that you need is probably called something like
"postgresql-contrib-11", and will almost certainly be available from
the same package repository that the server (e.g. "postgresql-11")
came from. It should be easy for you.

Thank you
--
Peter Geoghegan

От: "小威"
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15528: on v11.0 version still get error "ERROR: catalog is missing 1 attribute(s) for relid 6855092"
От: sudesh mohane
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL db password policy